Today was a typical day as far as school goes for the kids: Chase didn't want to go until he got there and then he didn't want to come home. Hunter had lots to say about everything that he learned and Packer didn't have much to say at all. However, Packer did tell me that I needed to "Turn over a new leaf" (they learned what that meant today) and be earlier to pick him up. the thing is, if I get there earlier and then have to wait in a line of cars. I still have to wait in a line of cars. Maybe I'll try to be there a little earlier next time and see how long it takes me. Right now it takes me about 15 minutes from round trip. I just don't want it to take any longer because I am a terrible mom and often leave Hunter at home with Chase. Now before I get the loser mom award, I do call the home phone with my cell and then put my cell on speaker phone so I can hear everything that is going on. Hunter has the phone right next to him so we can talk the entire time. Still doesn't make it the best way to do things, but Chase is sleeping at that time and if I wake him up every day when I go get Packer, we will all be miserable!
Today Packer and Hunter had swim lessons. When we got back I gave all the boys baths. I let Hunter and Chase play in the bathtub while I did some stuff on the computer. When I went into the bathroom to get them clean and get them out there was a lake on the floor. I seriously don't think I have ever seen so much water on a floor. On the bright side, I wiped it up - does that count for cleaning the bathroom floor?
The boys do not have school Thursday or Friday this week so we are going to the cabin. We are almost ready - tomorrow I mostly need to do some cleaning and pack the food (which also means going to costco and another grocery store) - ok, so I still have a lot to do, but at least we are packed, mostly thanks to McKay. My motivation/energy level is at an all time low right now and all I want to do is sleep. I think the cabin will be a good thing for me!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.