Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fish Sticks and Chocolate Pudding

Today we walked to Walmart. While we were there, Hunter saw some TV dinners and thought they looked really good! (They had Fish Sticks, Mac & Cheese, and chocolate pudding) I have kind of prided myself on the fact that my kids have never had those, at least not from me. McKay suggested we get them for dinner for the boys - I suggested that maybe we could just buy some fish sticks and make some mac & cheese of our own, so that's what we did. At dinner, Chase was so excited for his fish sticks and squash (We subbed that for the mac & cheese). About 3 bites into it, Hunter decided that he didn't like the fish sticks. I reminded him that we had bought these just because of him and that they were exactly the same thing that was in the dinners he wanted. "But there's no chocolate!" Now I get why he wanted those dinners - sorry, we're not just having pudding for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.