We went to our first doctors appointment for baby #4 today. The heartbeat was strong and there really is a baby in there. I was thinking as we looked at the baby in the ultrasound picture that it looked a lot like Chase. I was surprised tonight when McKay said the same thing. I think maybe a little bit of an alien version of Chase, but still - we both saw the resemblance.
I really like Dr. Coleman - He is very good at just taking the time to talk about what your concerns are. I asked him about my leg and getting the plate out. He said that if I were to do it, he would recommend that I do it in the next two months. However, if I can wait until after I have the baby, he would recommend I do that. I guess I don't see the point of paying my deductible right now when if I wait until next year, the surgery will be practically free.
My due date is April 5 - I am 13 weeks. I am so excited!! Everything looks good. It's funny, you would think that I would want a girl but really, honestly, I don't care!! I get a baby and that's enough for me:)
Right now I am reading The Goose Girl with the boys. We are at one of the best parts and the boys really seem to be enjoying it. I've read it once before but you know it is a good book when even though you know what happens, you still can't wait to read more.
This week has turned out to be really switched up. I tutored Audry today instead of on Wednesday (which works great for me because we will be getting ready to go to the cabin on Wednesday as soon as McKay gets home). Julie Morgan called to tell me that they won't be able to make Piano lessons on Tuesday. She first told me that it was because they were going to Boise, then she told me that it was because of an event thing that she had going on. Then she mentioned something about practicing - I think it comes down to the fact that the girls haven't practiced like they should have this week. Whatever - again, I will be trying to pack and clean the house before we leave for our long weekend trip to the cabin. The boys don't have school Thursday or Friday and conference is this weekend so we aren't missing any church responsibilities - I am definitely looking forward to relaxing, spending time together with the family and watching conference while I make cinnamon rolls and we put a puzzle together. Sounds like it should be a great weekend!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.