Friday, September 18, 2009

Hunter's Birthday Party

Hunter recently had to start wearing a patch for a couple hours a day. We decided that because of this, we would have a pirate birthday party to help make his whole patch thing a little more fun. He invited about 10 kids over. We started by making each of them into a pirate: they made swords out of cardboard and tinfoil; we made paper pirate hats for each of them, and they each got a patch to wear. We played pin the patch on the pirate and then McKay took them on a treasure hunt. Then they had pizza, opened presents and ate cake and ice cream. He had such a good time, we all did. I love birthdays and parties. I especially love to create cakes - for this party I made a treasure chest that was on sand and overflowing with treasures. Hunter and all of his friends loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.