Thursday, September 17, 2009
Potty Training Fun
Chase is being potty trained right now, if you can call it that. I am not pushing it, he mostly goes whenever we think about it or he wants a jellybean or gummy bear - there's nothing like a good bribe! He thinks it is so funny to go just a little bit and then say he is all done. Every time I then ask him, "Are you sure there's no more?" Of course he goes more and looks at me with big eyes that seem to say, "I am so cool!" This can happen 4-5 times every time. He also loves to flush the toilet. Forget the treats, this is motivation enough for him to just be able to flush the toilet. He holds down the handle and watches until the water comes back up and then exclaims excitedly, "It came back up!" You would think this is the most exciting part of his day - every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.