Tuesday, July 24, 2012

All Boy

Brigham and JJ - Let's put dirt on our own heads!

Let's put dirt on each other's heads!

Flowers need dirt grow - I think I do to.

A boy's job is to get dirty - they worked hard today!
Today we had the Preston children over. Brig and JJ discovered the flower pots full of dirt (again!). They poured dirt all over themselves and each other - they couldn't get enough dirt on them fast enough! Brig had so much dirt in his hair that I couldn't see his scalp at all, even if I dug down. I got a comb to try to get it out - didn't make a difference. In the shower, mud just poured off him - time to clean the bathroom... again!
 
I asked Hunter and Chase to watch Kinley while I did the dishes today. They wanted to play on my phone at the same time they played with Kinley but I thought they would be too distracted. Then they started telling me all the things they could tell her if they were playing on my phone at the same time:
"Look, there's Idaho!" (stack the states).
"Look, I just squished an ant!" (ant squisher game).
Can we say manipulative?! As cute as they are, they still aren't playing... yet - mostly because I needed my phone to write this all in my journal before I forgot. Funny boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.