Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You're a Bear!

July 7

Apparently, calling someone a bear is the worst criticism there is. The boys are arguing and it sounds something like this: "You're a Bear!" "I'm not a bear! You are! I'm a moose!" "No, I'm a moose! You're the bear!"

I think it is part of a game, but it sounds pretty funny!

I ran our mile with each of the boys before we left the cabin. Brig was so sad each time I left so I tried to run with him around the driveway loop after each boy - he was in heaven!! He had a huge grin on his face as we ran the .08 miles. Oh I love that boy!


July 10

Packer had a hard time tonight - he went to his last game and didn't get to play. He was supposed to play the second half but the first went so long that they ran out of time. He went out on the field and then got called in. He was in tears. We talked it over and when he was doing better, we talked about going home to have dinner. He asked if I would make him some comfort food - cooked carrots! Really?! No ice cream, cookies, donuts (actually he did mention those first). If cooked carrots are what comforts him, he is doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.