![]() |
| I went walking with Teresa Berry early this morning up the canyon grade before our drive back to the cabin. This was the beautiful sunrise over Perrine Bridge that we got to enjoy! |
![]() |
| My little helpers! Cleaning the windows quickly became cleaning the car... Now I think I need a car wash to clean up what they cleaned! |
I am back at the cabin. I was nervous for the drive because I have a hard time staying awake any time I sit for more than just a minute. I started to doze and thought I'd better pull over but then there was a wild fire eight next to the freeway. They stopped traffic while a helicopter went to dump water on the fire. I fed K while we sat and watched the smoke, flames and helicopter. It was a pretty intense fire and got my blood flowing which helped me stay awake.
When we got most of the way up the mountain, there was road construction just outside last chance. Again, I fed McKinley while we waited for the pilot car. We ended up making good time to the cabin without having to make any stops other than being stopped by officials. Oh and I had to pull over to buckle in Brigham. He did NOT want to wear his seatbelt and kept taking it off. After I put it on and made it so he couldn't unbuckle it very easily, he screamed for a good 30-40 minutes!! No wonder I have learned to shut those things out. How could I stay sane if I couldn’t?!
We listened to Smothers Brothers on the way up here. It was cute to hear Brigham be the one singing along with it! That kid can be the cutest EVER or the biggest stubborn pill if he isn't getting his way!
![]() |
| Kinley fits in the doggy part of Brigham's sleeping bag. Home Sweet Home! |
![]() |
| Brigham and Jacob taking their turn to play with Kinley. She is so loved and loves it! |







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.