Saturday, July 21, 2012

Packer's Special Someone Day

We ran 17 today! Only two more long runs, a few shorter ones, and then the race!!  Packer comes into our room to sleep in our bed and watch Kinley while we are gone.  Eventually, all the kids end up in our bed and are watching shows on TV.  This is what we generally find when we get back.

Today Brig threw a huge tantrum because he wanted to wear shorts, but all I had for him were jeans. I put his clothes on him and then sent him to his room to calm down. He cried for a while then started to cry, "a diaper change!" over and over. I had just CHANGED his diaper! That child really needs to go potty in the toilet! But I wasn't going in until he stopped wailing, so I waited. It wasn't long before he stopped. So I went down the hall and opened his door... There he was just inside the door, all his clothes off legs apart spread eagle, diaper still on but undone, ready for me to change his diaper. Fine - he was barely wet but I'll go ahead and change him - he was so ready and determined. After I did, he let me dress him without a problem, he just wanted me to roll up the bottom of his pant legs. When done, he was happy and ran off to play - funny kid!

Today all the boys wanted to put mousse in their hair so they could make it spiky. It started with Packer - it is his special someone day. On their day they get breakfast in bed and I let them choose what we do. His 2 things were 1-play the Mario dance dance revolution in story mode and 2-put mousse in his hair! Really?? Done!

I couldn't help them with it right then though because I needed to feed Kinley. A few minutes later Chase comes up, "Can I put cow in my hair now?" Cow... Moose... Easily confused with mousse! I laughed! :-)




Who knew that my boys would get so excited about having spiky hair?!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.