![]() |
| Hello McKinley! |
![]() |
| Hello Grandpa! Nice to meet you! |
Last night Michael and Kim came to visit us with their kids. They are here from Boston, it was so great to see them. Their kids are very cute. We got dinner from Cafe Rio and took it to City Park to eat. They were going to stay in a hotel but it got so late, they decided to just stay with us which was great. I just felt bad because we were also trying to get ready to leave to Oregon this morning. I cleaned the kitchen while we talked. Then they came into our room and chatted some more while I packed. It was a little crazy but I'm just grateful they were Ok with it so we could hang out. I love them both so much - it's hard having them live all the way in Boston!
Last night, dad came to visit as well!! This was his first time meeting McKinley. I was about this same age (3 months) when I met dad for the first time too. She loved him just as much as I did then and still do now!
![]() |
| Julz, Grandpa Griggs, Michael, Kim, Kyrie, and Olette at Buffalo Cafe. |
![]() |
| Chase and Brigham wearing Lakers shirts mom got for all the boys to surprise dad - what a sweet wife I am. Next time I'm getting Jazz shirts!! |
![]() |
| Ashton with Hunter and Packer in their Lakers shirts. |
![]() |
| Hunter, Ashton, Packer, and Chase - "Want to try our potion?!" |






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.