Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cabin Rain

Alexis, Kaylee, and Emma have lived playing with Kinley. They have been playing house with her upstairs and she just hangs out. Kath keeps reminding them that she is REAL and they need to be careful. They have been really good with her but I still appreciate her watching out for my precious little girl.
The girls just can't get enough of taking care of Kinley!
Kinley seems love all the attention -
I hope she's ok that I don't carry her around everywhere when we return home...

It rained off and on all day today - I LOVE that! Rain anywhere is good, but at the cabin it is the absolute best!

Because it was raining and because it was Saturday, we went to the Clubhouse at the condos Kathryn's family goes to every year so we could swim and take showers so we'd be all ready for Sunday.  We had a blast - Even Kinley liked being in the pool!

Chase and Brigham in the kiddy pool. 
Brig copies everything Chase does - if Chase raises his hand, Brig does too.

Hunter and Packer - Best buddies!

McKinley and Hunter - His eyes are a little skiwampus without his glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.