Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Lonely
Today I planned on taking the boys the the matinee movie Megamind. When I told Hunter this, he looked at me with a shocked face and said, "Really??" One of their friends told them last year that it had a bad word in it. McKay and I looked it up online and found what was in it - it looked ok so I thought we would go. So I told him yes but if there was anything bad, we would leave... Or we could go see Judy Moody instead. I am so proud of Hunter's response, he didn't want to go to Megamind. Right away he said he would rather see Judy Moody! I will never encourage my child to see a movie he doesn't think is appropriate! Way to stand up buddy - even to your mom!!
I was going to Costco with kids but Brig fell asleep. So I decided to leave him home with brothers while I went with Kinley. Packer told me that he thought he'd go with me because he thought I'd be lonely just being with Kinley... Please!! Let me be lonely! I don't think kids realize what a treat that is for moms! He did come with me though which was great to hang with him!
While out, I ran into Officemax to drop something off to be copied. I left Pack in the car with Kinley and the keys so he would stay cool but told him to lock doors while I was gone. When I came back he was playing on my phone so I went up to the window and pounded on it - he jumped a mile high!! Too funny:-) I know I'm just asking for it later - I'm sure my kids will more than get revenge on me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.